Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Getting back in the blog groove

So, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! My tree is up, my presents are wrapped, and my parents are coming in less than two weeks. Mason is playing basketball; Morgan is taking three dance classes and loving them; Sam took his lieutenant's test and came in third so we are counting on a promotion in our near future! I am busy working and scrapbooking. I finally finished a QKU project that Michele taught me. It is the cutest Christmas Countdown calendar and my kids love it.

Morgan was in the nutcracker again this year and she got to be the scaredy cat mouse that jumps in the mouse kings arms. She was so excited. She was prefect at it, too.

Mason is still in the Gifted Program at school and doing very well. All those discipline problems we had long ago have gone right out the window - it is so nice!

Sam went hunting in Colorado again this year but his whole group came home empty handed for the first time in 5 or 6 years.

Anyway - I will try to keep up with my posting now that I am back in the swing of things. Love you all!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Hurray ! Welcome back !

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!
I love your new blog! The falling snowflakes are pretty cool!
Glad to hear all is well in your home and everyone is doing great.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back on the blog. Its one more place for me to say I love you.

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you back in the blog groove! I love the snowflakes! Sounds like the family is doing well! I'm glad to hear it, and I hope you guys don't have to wait too long for that promotion!

Anonymous said...

Yea! So glad to see you back posting! Very cute blog - love the snowflakes! I'm glad to see you are all doing so well.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! 5 days until we head to Texas. Can hardly wait! Naturally we are proud of everyone's accomplishments; I knew Mason would get it together eventually. Ha! And I love my Lil' Ballerina; wish I could see her dance. Love ya'all.

Nicole *Ü* said...

Love the new blog look!! How did you do that?? I can't figure out how to do anything cool with the new blogger upgrade!! LOL Glad things are going well. Got pictures of Morgan in The Nutcracker?? Isn't that Christmas Countdown Calendar the best??? My kids loved it too!! Well, have a Happy new year!!