Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday

Yes, that is about all the excitement I can muster for today.

Sam is back form the Firefighter Olympics. He got a bronze medal with his partner in Doubles Bowling for their class. He was proud. He had a great time. He ate at my favorite places, Pappadeaux's and Jack in the Box. He went shopping at Bass Pro. What more could he need?

Morgan has her last dance class of the summer today. She will be trying out for a role in the Nutcracker in August. I am so proud of her, even if she does not get it, which happens more often than not the first year they are able to try out.

Mason is into playing Zoo Tycoon. He loves to design his zoo and care for his animals. He can't get enough.

Finished the bathroom and I will try to take photos tonight to post for everyone.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures and congrats to Sam !!

Anonymous said...

Hi JoLynn! Love the new blog design! Congrats to Sam! I haven't seen you for so long. You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Sam. So what if Morgan doesn't make Nutcracker; it's an experience to just try out. I'm proud of her.
What is zoo tycoon? I'm sure it is fun whatever it is.
Can hardly wait until Sun. We're so excited!!!!