Wednesday, October 03, 2007

People Irk Me

I was at Rosa's for lunch and the girl gave us our order and we asked for 4 more hot sauce. She gave me 3 because there was already one in the bag.

Me: could I have one more because there are 5 of us.
Worker Girl: I can only give 4.
Me: there are 5 of us and we all go to different offices when we get back which will make it hard to share - could I please have one more?
Worker girl rolls her eyes, reaches over and gives me one more and when she does she says "I guess I will just get in trouble" and then she shuts the drive thru window.

So I sat there and waved my hand and when she opened the window back up.
Me: is that your manager behind you?
Worker girl: yes
Me: can I speak with him for just a sec

So he comes to the window and
Me: I just wanted to tell you not to get her in trouble for giving me 5 hot sauces it is just that we have 5 people so I really needed them. And I wanted to make sure she did not get in trouble because I made her do it and when she gave me the fifth hot sauce she told me it would get her into trouble and I felt bad.

of course, Manager said: oh no she won't be in trouble it is no problem.
Me: thank you

and we drove away and I said to Holle, Shelli, Debbie and Sarah - "but now she will be in trouble!" HEHEHEHE

Of course this is after our visit to Kohl's where the salesgirl rang up 4 of my 6 items and then applied my $10 gift card. Then she realized I had two more items. She could not get them to add to my original total so I said I will just pay for this one and then you can ring the other two things up and I will pay for them. She said - oh no she needed to void that and ring the whole thing over so I would get my whole $10 off. I did not have the time nor the inclination to explain to her that $10 was $10 regardless of how much my purchase was - I was not going to save anymore.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you all should take your lunch before the whole Abilene Fast Food places go out of business because of lack of emolyees.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...people are TARDS!

Tracy said...

Idiots, all idiots.

Anonymous said...

Your story about the drive through totally cracked me up. Not because of the idiot employee, but your response and the way you giggled about the employee getting into trouble for being a terd to you. I could see you as if I were right there with you and it made me giggle.... I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

O.K. Jolynn your brother and sister have blogged recently; now you need to get on the ball!

Digital Fortress said...

Round them up and make sure they don't breed.

Nicole *Ü* said...

Ugh. Yeah, I'm with you on that. People drive me INSANE!!!!