Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another dance show is behind us . . .

Morgan's dance studio did their Christmas production on Sunday. We had been at dance rehearsal every day for the last two weeks. I was beginning to feel like I lived there. The show was fabulous. Everyone loved it and Morgan did an awesome job. I need to post pictures as soon as I get some. I have one I can post later today. Morgan had 4 parts.

So, now we are on the downhill slide til Christmas. I work thru the 22nd. The kids get out of school on the 19th. My mom and dad will be here on the 22nd.

Tonight, Mason has a band concert. He plays the french horn. I am really looking forward to hearing him play for the first time. I will post pics of him too.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yay for winding down. I know mom and dad are looking forward to their Texas visit. I wish Joey and I could be there.