Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Room Redo


This weekend I worked in Morgan's bedroom.  I painted the walls and the furniture.  My friends Shawn and Julie came over and helped me with a lot of the room painting and also putting it back together when I was done.  I love the end result!  The color is called pear green and you can't see it in the picture very well but there are green leaves on her comforter and pillow shams that match the wall color.  I am still undecided about curtains. 

It made for a long and tiring weekend. 

In other news, Morgan has decided to go back to Jazz class at dance so we are now going to dance class four nights a week.  Like we didn't have enough to do already.  But she thinks she wants to try out for the drill team when she gets to high school in a couple of years and I told her that is the best way to learn what she needs to know.


Mason gave us another hilarious moment on Monday.  He was riding in the car with Laura (our go to person when all my help is out of town) and they were not talking.  All of the sudden Mason says "Lunch is in the middle of my day".  Laura just looked at him and was like "lunch is in the middle of everyone's day".  Mason started laughing and proceeded to explain how school has 7 periods and his lunch is in the middle of 4th period so his is really in the middle of his day.  I guess he was just thinking about it and the words spilled right out.  What a masonism!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great. Can't wait to see it in person.

And, you can tell Laura, that my lunch break is at 4:00p - so not EVERYONE's lunch break is in the middle of their day. Ha ha.