Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Do Not Be Alarmed


I know two posts from me in one day is rather shocking, but contain yourselves. Mason got glasses and I wanted to post a cute pic of him in his new glasses. He picked his glasses out all by himself. The first pair he picked were John Deere frames that had green arms but we managed to talk him into these more practical bronze colored frames. I think he looks perfect (but I am his Mom). Morgan has a program tonight so maybe I will post those pics later this week.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I realy like the new lenses! They look very handsome on you Mason.

Tracy said...

What a cutie ! I told him he looked like a bald Harry Potter and he thought that was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

Mason's glasses are pretty sharp looking; makes him look even more like his Dad! As if he didn't already!!!!