Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sam is home; Mason is not

Well, Sam got home from fishing late last night. He had a blast and I think he would have stayed another week if he could have gotten away with it. He took a ton of pictures of the fishermen, including my favorite, Mike Iaconelli. I will post some cute pictures later, when I can tear the laptop away from Sam.

Mason left this afternoon to go to Six Flags with his friend Kane. He is sure to have a good time. I think they are planning to go to the Museum of Natural History as well.

I am working for my Spring Break, yeeha!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm working for my Spring Break too ... but at least I have a break from school.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing the fishing pictures! I'm so glad to see you blogging again! I've missed you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Sam had a great time!! I bet Mason is having a ball at Six Flags! I hate it when every one else is on vacation and I have to work. Boo! Hoo!

Trinka said...

Glad to see you are blogging. We need to go on a road trip soon and go see Kim. Whatcha think?