Monday, April 14, 2008

Springboard Challenge

So, at work we had the opportunity to submit a business plan to this contest and possibly be awarded cash to begin our business. Trish and I have spent all day preparing and submitting our business plan. You can find out the details at www.springboardchallenge.com

We are of course submitted in the faculty division. Our business plan is for a pet boarding and training facility. We did hours of research on the web (Trish more than me) and I think we came up with a pretty convincing argument as to why our business will be a success. At worst I feel like we will receive one of the $1,000 prizes.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Ooo....good luck. I read thru the website, sounds like a fun challenge even though it was a lot of work. I hope you win something, glad I will be there this weekend to find out.

Lilian said...

Sounds like a lot of work, but a lot of fun too! I wish you all the luck!!!!

Nicole *Ü* said...

That sounds so cool. Good luck!!!!