Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Report Cards

Mason and Morgan got their report cards today.

We will start with Mason:
Math - 99
Spelling - 96
Reading - 94
Language - 95
Social Studies - 98
Science - 96
Handwriting - E
Health - E
Art - E
Performing Arts - E+
Physical Education - E-
Work Habits - E
Citizenship - S

Next we have Morgan's grades:
Math - 100
Spelling - 97
Reading - 100
Language - 98
Social Studies - 96
Science - 98
Handwriting- E
Health - 98
Art - E
Performing Arts - E+
Physical Education - E-
Work Habits - E
Citizenship - E

I thought they were pretty good report cards overall.

10 comments:

Joe said...

Somebody re-remind me...what exactly is the citizenship graded on? LOL Anyways Great Job Kids!! Uncle Joey Loves You!

Tracy said...

Well, I guess I won't ask Morgan for help with my Biology class. But, I see they both take after their Aunt Tracy in math.

I am very proud of both of them !!

Anonymous said...

These two kids remind me so much of their D-Daddy, he was so smart when he was their age. He was also handsome like Mason and a great dancer like Morgan. I guess they get it all from him !

Anonymous said...

Let's not be too quick to give D-Daddy all the credit for their looks and smarts; remember he's the one who can't spell worth a darn!!!! And dance...We won't even go there!

Anonymous said...

Awesome JoLynn! It looks like your kids are doing great in school!! I do have one question... what does "E" mean???

Tracy said...

I'd say, D-Daddy is still pretty handsome....so Mason is one lucky guy.

As far as the dancing....not so much. Morgan must have got that from Grammy.

Anonymous said...

Let's get that Science grade corrected; I hear from a reputable source it was changed to a 98...Yeah!!! I guess she can help Aunt Tracy after all !!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Yeah! What great grades for your kids! I have a question, what does the E mean? Our school grades differently, on a 1-4 scale, so just wondered!! Oh, and I tagged you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Alright we've seen the grades; so let's get on with a new blog! Alright already!!!! We all know my grandkids are geniuses!

Tracy said...

Glad to see Morgan's grades updated.