Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mason's Nightmare


So Mason woke up this morning crying because he had a bad dream. In his dream, he was at school. Cruella DeVil was the principal and he and two of his friends were in trouble. There was only one teacher who knew they did not do anything wrong. So he left school to come home to find me but he could not find the street he knew in front of school. He was lost and he was scared.


I hugged him and calmed him down when he got up but I almost laughed because it is a little funny.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

My poor baby boy....I hate it when he cries. Well, I am glad you were there to comfort him and yes, it was a little funny.

Anonymous said...

jolynn! I love the new look to your blog! I haven't checked it out in a while :) I'm sorry Mason had a nightmare :( Also, hope the flooding goes away soon - those pictures are scary!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Oh no! So hard to have those scary dreams!! Poor guy!!