Sunday, August 19, 2007

More pictures

These pictures were taken at about noon. Fortunately the water went down about 2 to 3 inches overnight. However, there is a bunch more water coming through town right now and should start flowing into the lake in a couple of hours and crest in 3 to 4 hours. Some pictures are of Royce and Donna's back yard and dock. The water is about 2-1/2 to 3 ft. from being in our house. Royce's house is higher than our's so they should be okay. They are evacuating a whole lot of the northwest side of town as I type.




4 comments:

Celeste said...

Holy crap girl! I hope nothing is destroyed and that you all are safe!

Anonymous said...

I am glad ya'll are alright but this is a totally different scene than when we were out there! It is amazing. Vicki

Tracy said...

You know I would have been there this weekend if I could have.....stay safe and keep us posted.

Nicole *Ü* said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe all that flooding!! I giggled at all the furniture piled up, but it makes sense to try to protect it!! I hope everything is better now!!